These marble statues are scattered throughout Ardenburgh during the Guardian starting zone. They feature a hooded man holding a glowing orb in his hands, with a sword and shield at his feet. At the base of each statue is a plaque. The text on the plaques vary, with descriptions such as:
- Thedeor, god of the sword, may you keep our people strong.
- Thontic, god of the sea, may you help our trade thrive.
- Tavril, goddess of the land, may you keep our fields fertile.
- Mariel-Taun, goddess of the heart, may you bring us light in darkness.
- Bahralt, god of the city, may you forever keep Ardenburgh safe.
At least one of these statues is often being attacked by an Ardenburgh Horror.